|Q: WHAT IS ?
Milk Planet Co. or Fresh Milk and Kesong Puti is the marketing arm of local, small dairy cooperatives from Nueva Ecija, Cavite, Batangas and Laguna. passion in revolutionizing the dairy business stems from its desire to ensure that the local, dairy cooperatives it supports, will have a constant market to absorb its raw milk production.
Given the organic practices of its dairy farm partners, guarantees dairy products of premium quality. And so, to the delight of our faithful customers, offers wide range choices of pasteurized fresh milk and its flavored variants, myriad sorts of white cheese, milk shakes, white cheese dips and sauces, pastillas, cajetas, milk soaps and many more.
| Q: WHAT’S THE SHELF LIFE OF YOUR PRODUCTS?
products don’t have preservatives thus the short product shelf life. Besides, there’s something wrong with milk that says in the carton that it’s “fresh” but can last for months!
For fresh milk (and other fresh milk-drink variants): shelf life is 1 week. However, once opened, it must be consumed within 5 days or less;
For white cheese: shelf life is 2 weeks.
Freezing for longer storage keeping prolongs product shelf life to one month. Milk and cheese taste is retained but texture is slightly altered.
| Q: YOUR PRODUCTS ARE TOO FRESH! WON’T IT SPOIL ALONG THE WAY?
dairy products are good to go for two hours of travel with out ice.
For more than two-hour travels, store staff initiates to offer customer free packing of goods in ice. Goods packed in ice will stay fresh for 6-8 hours.
| Q: HOW CAN I PROLONG SHELF LIFE OF PRODUCTS?
1. For maximum keeping qualities maintain your fridge below 5 degrees Centigrade.
2. Keep it cold at all times.
3. Refrain from drinking fresh milk from the milk bottle. Instead, pour a preferred amount unto glass and store the remaining milk in the fridge.
4. If customer prefers to store fresh milk in a different container, make sure to boil the container first.
5. Freezing for longer storage keeping prolongs product shelf life to one month. Milk and cheese taste is retained but texture is slightly altered.
|Q: HOW FRESH AND SAFE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS FOR CONSUMPTION?
Every other day delivery schedules guarantee that dairy products available at outlets are fresh.
Dairy animals are grass fed. Some feedings include madre de cacao, sugarcane tops, corn, peanuts, mongo leaves and other organic produce.
has long-standing ties with doctors who recommend carabao milk to cancer patients.
| Q: WHAT IF MY PURCHASED PRODUCTS EXPIRE BEFORE THE EXPIRY DATE STATED IN THE BOTTLE/ PACKAGING?
Though happening only on rare occasions, store staff is more than willing to replace goods. Customer only needs to bring receipt and return goods as proof of purchase.
| Q: WHAT IF I’M LACTOSE INTOLERANT? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Lactose intolerant customers can still enjoy products. Goat’s milk’s fine, snow flake-like curds are easily digestible and have long been recommended by doctors for lactose intolerance. Soya milk and yogurt are also alternative sources of calcium for the lactose intolerant.
| Q: HOW CAN I ENSURE THE PRODUCTS I BOUGHT REACHES HOME SAFE AND FRESH?
1. Make sure store staff packs purchased goods in ice (it’s always free).
2. Avoid exposure of purchased dairy goods to direct sunlight.
3. Put dairy goods in the fridge as soon as you reach home.